Kera Care hair products have always been one of my top picks for healthy relaxed hair.
This line helped me grow my hair from below my ears to the middle of my back!
Here are reviews of some of my favorite individual products in the line.
Kera Care Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
The hydrating detangling shampoo is one of my favorite Kera Care hair products because it does exactly what the name suggests.
- Has a rich but gentle lather that gets hair clean without stripping natural oils and drying it out.
- Acts as a pre-conditioner.
- Helps repair damaged hair and reduces flyaways.
- Increases slip making comb outs effortless (imagine seeing less and less hair in your comb every time you wash).
If your hair is relaxed and extra dry, you just can’t lose by adding this kera care hair products shampoo to your arsenal!
Kera Care Humecto Creme Conditioner
My favorite in the Kera Care hair products line is the Humecto conditioner. It leaves me falling in love with it more and more with each use.
The conditioner and detangling shampoo give a one-two punch that knocks out dryness and tangles.
- Hydrates, seals moisture into the hair and guards against damage.
- Leaves hair feeling soft and moisturized while at the same time making it shiny and full.
- Is deep penetrating but lightweight and has a wonderful smell.
- Is concentrated so a little goes a long way.
You can get even better results with this conditioner by using a plastic cap and sitting under a bonnet dryer for fifteen to twenty minutes.
Kera Care Leave-In Conditioner
Another excellent product from the Kera Care hair products line is the leave-in conditioner.
When I use this along with a few drops of my favorite serum the love affair with smooth untangled hair continues!
- Guards against heat damage and smoothes the cuticle of the hair.
- Helps detangle the hair and adds sheen.
- Is great to use before blow drying and seals moisture into the hair.
- Use this leave-in as a first step to hair styling.
Kera Care Silken Seal
When you need to blow dry, Silken Seal makes your hair come out flawlessly.
Just like the name suggests, this product seals moisture in and leaves hair with a luxurious feeling that makes you have a hard time keeping hands out of your hair.
- Seals the cuticle of your hair, locking in moisture.
- Leaves hair feeling smooth and soft and makes combs glide through.
- Is oil free and puts sheen in your hair without a greasy weighed down feeling.
- Is very concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Kera Care Foam Wrap-Set Lotion
Get the most incredibly smooth and long lasting styling results with the foam wrap set lotion.
Even though the name says wrap-set this product does so much more. I use it to do wraps, roller sets, braid outs, twist outs and more.
- Gives soft to the touch styles that have serious staying power.
- Has heat activated deep conditioners that moisturize hair as it dries.
- Protects against heat styling damage and helps lock styles in place.
- Leaves hair full of body, movement and swing.
- Doesn’t flake or leave residue.
Overall I think that Kera Care hair products are some of the best ever.