Employing hot comb is a classic school hair pressing procedure, but it also works well on particular hairstyles and textures (for instance, 4C hair kind ).
Afro hair is quite thick and rough in nature. Because of this, it’s tough to acquire a slick appearance utilizing many tools that are hot. After using some sexy tools, your own hair may be curled, and poofy that does not appear good.
You might recall the hot tub used in your own hair in the kitchen while your mama or even grandmama straightened your hair for the graduation or graduation photos. Electric straightening combs would be the great hot tool to get a sleek straight look if you’ve got black or afro hair.
If you’d like a straight look with no frizz then you need to use a hot comb. Listed below are 5 best hot combs Which You Can use to get a slick look:
- List of 5 Hot Combs For Afro Hair and Black Hair Reviews
- 1. Kentucky Maid SPKM222 Medium weight Double Press Comb
- 2. Andis 38300 Professional 450ºF High Heat Ceramic Press Comb
- 3. Gold ‘N Hot GNH Pro Jumbo Ceramic Heater Stove
- 4. Homfu Electric Hot Comb Hair Straightening Heat Pressing Comb Ceramic Curling Flat Iron Curlers Designed Hair Hot Comb Straightener
- 5. UBEATOR Electric Straightening Heat Hot Pressing Comb Ceramic Curling Flat Iron Curler
- A Few Things You Need to Know about Hot Comb
List of 5 Hot Combs For Afro Hair and Black Hair Reviews
1. Kentucky Maid SPKM222 Medium weight Double Press Comb
- The Kentucky Maid sexy tool is a dual-media spout so that the heat is dispersed evenly throughout your thick hair so as to straighten it. Additionally, the teeth of the comb are extremely nice which helps to disperse the heat.
- In addition, the teeth are made from brass and they’re copper spaces that are excellent conductors of heat thereby preventing overheating and heat damage.
- You’ll be able to heat it up by cooker burner.
2. Andis 38300 Professional 450ºF High Heat Ceramic Press Comb
- Andis has among the very best hot combs for straightening rough hair.
- The golden ceramic comb keeps the warmth in addition to makes the hair shinier, shinier, and frizz-free.
- This comb heats up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit in 30 minutes.
- There’s an auto-off security feature so that the hose turns off if it isn’t being used.
- It’s 20 heat settings therefore it may be corrected for various hairstyles while fine, medium, thick or rough.
- There’s a swivel cord that makes transferring the comb round a great deal simpler. Last, it includes a guarantee!
3. Gold ‘N Hot GNH Pro Jumbo Ceramic Heater Stove
- This tool will bring you back to the older times of going to the salon to receive your hair scraped, but now you can have the salon at your house.
- It’s an on/off switch cable so you can switch it off whenever you aren’t using it.
- The ceramic heater heats around 460 levels Fahrenheit (860 degrees Celsius) that are going to have the ability to straighten your hair, particularly if it’s thick.
- However, it has a 4-feet cord with a grounding plug therefore it has to be set near a socket.
4. Homfu Electric Hot Comb Hair Straightening Heat Pressing Comb Ceramic Curling Flat Iron Curlers Designed Hair Hot Comb Straightener
- The ceramic-coated electrical hot comb warms up quickly and delivers heat, leaves your hair/beard glossy, soft, and right following a couple of combs.
- With 450 ℉ high warmth, it lets you straighten your hair/beard within a couple of minutes and have a long-lasting effect.
- 100V-240V double voltage and lightweight, ideal for worldwide usage. The 4.9 feet retractable cable enables you to transfer the comb in how that you prefer.
- The heated comb absorbs uniform ceramic heating without harm to the hair and hair can help to produce the hair lovely, bubble-free, and glistening.
- This streamlined and easy straight brush includes a 360-degree rotating power cord which assists you to operate at your own convenience.
5. UBEATOR Electric Straightening Heat Hot Pressing Comb Ceramic Curling Flat Iron Curler
- The 20-30 second variable heat settings with rapid heating make this the ideal heat press spout for everybody. High warmth retention hair supplies even for sexy conditions which makes it shinier, silky, and frizz-free.
- Hot comb delivers heat, making hair shinier, silkier and frizz-free Smooths and moisturizes all hairs ceramic and type adds luster and glow.
- With variable heat settings 20, this works on any kind of hair. Nice teeth comb through the hair, pulling it directly and setting with warmth.
- Super lightweight and streamlined, convenient to carry along with simple to use. Ideal for straightening curly, frizzy, and afro Caribbean more hairstyles.
A Few Things You Need to Know about Hot Comb
The hot comb can also be known as pressing comb, the older fashioned pressing spoon is set into heater cooker for heating up.
Who Invented Hot Comb (Pressing Comb)
It’s still unknown who devised this superb tool, although you might admit a hairstylist did utilize a hot comb on his client in 1872, whose name is Marcel Grateau. Employing a hot tub is considered done by Ancient Egyptian for styling hair.
How to use Hot Comb (Pressing Comb)
Employ a little heat-protective lotion (I urge Kiehl’s Heat Protective Silk Straightening Cream) that not only leaves your hair slimmer, shiny but function as a heat shield.
First, you heat the tool up, check it on paper towel when it burns you need to watch for a little while before styling.
Take a small section of hair, begin in the roofing, come in touch scalp (you understand hot comb is sexy — and it hurts), slowly press on the trunk of pressing comb pull from the hair all the way.
After styling hair using a warm comb, your hair may survive fourteen days.
View this post on Instagram
How to use hot comb to customize your wig💃 #tutorial 👏👏new arrival #lacefrontwig 😍 55% off 👍Check BIO or DM😉😘😘 . . #inspiration #yolissahair #longhair #blackgirl #trendyhair #blackgirlmagic #hairstyle #hairart #hairdesign #hairgoals #shorthair #hairinspiration #longbob #beautifulhair #wigs