NuBo Gift Set Deluxe for woman
This Christmas, cult beauty brand NuBo is offering Tatler subscribers its limited edition NuBo Gift Set Deluxe for woman (containing its complete anti-ageing skincare system) for Â£380 plus a complimentary Velvet Cleansing Cream worth Â£28…
To view article >>
January is here â€“ and millions of New Yearâ€™s Resolutions are underway up and down the country. Perennial favourites include giving up smoking and cutting back on booze â€“ both of which can not only make you feel healthier on the inside, but also look better on the outside. The most harmful side-effects of cigarettes and alcohol are well-known â€“ but what many people donâ€™t appreciate is the detrimental effects both can have on your skin.
…But not everyone is ready to give up their favourite vices just yet. So if you want fantastic New Year skin without having to forego the bottle of wine, the lunchtime cigarette or the late night party, you can â€˜cheatâ€™ your way to a healthier-looking you with advanced skincare products that will help â€˜un-doâ€™ the damage. Hereâ€™s how a New Yearâ€™s beauty resolution can help:
Several studies show that smoking can cause premature ageing and wrinkles. A person who smokes 10 or more sticks a day for at least 10 years is more likely to develop problems such as skin discolouration, fine lines and â€˜leatheryâ€™ skin. The harmful chemicals narrow the blood vessels throughout the body, resulting to a lower supply of oxygen and nutrients for the skin. This then allows free radicals (which are responsible for ageing) to damage the skinâ€™s elasticity and collagen.
If you just canâ€™t give cigarettes up, go for products containing collagen-boosting anti-wrinkle technology to keep your skin looking fresh and plump. NuBoâ€™s award-winning Cell Dynamic range contains ingredients such as plant extracts and cellular actives stimulate the skinâ€™s natural rejuvenation. These â€˜rechargeâ€™ old cells and â€˜remindâ€™ them how to behave youthfully, boosting the production of collagen and elastin for immediate benefits and long-term help in protecting the skin from future damage.
Moderate consumption of beer and wine has been linked to a healthier heart and sharper memory, but when you drink too much it can not only be harmful to your liver, blood pressure and heart, but also to your skin. It can dilate the small blood vessels underneath the skin which could become permanently damaged in the long run, resulting in a flushed appearance. Binge drinking can also deplete the water in the body and decrease the levels of Vitamin A. Water and Vitamin A are essential to overall skin health, and a lack of either can be a major cause of premature ageing.
To negate the effects of alcohol on the skin, seek out products to hydrate and plump the skin. Vitamin C can also help brighten the complexion, giving a â€˜fresherâ€™ appearance. Nuboâ€™s Vitamin C 12% Concentrate Serum is packed with radiance-boosting Vitamin C, while the White Diamond Radiance Cream also has skin brightening and age-reversing ingredients that work from the inside-out.
Not getting enough sleep
Sleeping less than the recommended 8 hours can make you look and feel tired. With inadequate sleep, you are prohibiting your body (including your skin) from repairing and renewing itself, potentially resulting in a pale complexion, dark circles and fine lines.
To make it look like youâ€™ve had your beauty sleep, invest in a good eye cream. NuBoâ€™s Cell Dynamic Eye Focus harnesses decongesting ingredients to reduce puffiness and dark circles. It also lifts and illuminates the eye area, so no one will know youâ€™ve been partying all night…!
Product Focus: NuBo Eye Focus
Eye Focus combats ageing in three ways:
1. Cellular Cleansing & Protection
- Increase DNA Protection (our genetic memory which is kept by the cell nucleous)
- Boost skinâ€™s own immune defence system.
- Boost skin cellâ€™s natural self-cleansing process and recycles toxins.
- Protect Protein, to avoid oxidation by free radicals.
- Increase cell viability giving the skin cell more time to recover.
- UV alterations are prevented
- The cell membranes integrity (a protective barrier inside the skin cell) to restore optimum moisture level.
- Damaged cells are repaired and restructured.
- Free radicals are neautralised.
2. Energy System
- To revitalise and rejuvenate tired eyes NuBo has enlisted the help of Bio-Rosavine Complex – a molecule derived from Golden Root extract, an adaptogenic Tibetan plant (Rhodiola Rosea). Bio-Rosavines are extremely active bio-available molecules boost the synthesis of intracellular ATP to recharge the cells with energy.
3. Cell Repair & Synthesis Boosters
- Syn-coll is an effective wrinkle repair molecule which accelerates new collagen production. .Syn-coll is clinically proven to reduce lines within 28 days (twice daily application).
- Syn-ake is a new generation neuropepride which will smooth the delicate skin around the eye visibly decreasing the appearance of crowâ€™s feet.
- The most powerful biomimetic peptide in Eye Focus is a tetrapeptide derived from the Natural Growth Factor. For higher stability and optimal skin penetration this peptide is linked to a lipid, which improves the metabolic processes between the epidermis and the dermis allowing nutrients to flow more readily into the skin. This peptide is clinically proven to rejuvenate mature complexions with long-term reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
NuBo’s range of beauty products are a favourite among celebrities and are quickly building a dedicated fan-base in the UK. NuBo is available in Harrods, Fenwick’s of London and online direct from nubobeauty.com with FREE DELIVERY!